40 ft SPORT BOAT

Discussion in 'Members Boats For Sale' started by WERD, Feb 27, 2011.

1. WERD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

GREAT PERSONAL SPORT FISHER OR WOULD BE A FANTASTIC CHARTER BOAT, BUILT BY MODUTECH MARINE IN WASHINGTON, THESE VESSELS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR STABILITY AND SEA-WORTHINESS. MODUTECH HAS BEEN BUILDING QUALITY COMMERCIAL SPORT AND WORK BOATS FOR MANY YEARS. THIS IS A 40 FT MODEL, 100% THICK FIBERGLASS HULL AND WILL BUNK 7 PEOPLE, HAS 360 DEGREES OF FISHING, A HUGE 180 GAL. TWO SIDED BAIT SYSTEM WITH BACK UP PUMPS. FULL ARRAY OF ELECTRONICS, A VOLVO TAMD 63 DIESEL WITH LOW HOURS. SINGLE SCREW FOR FUEL EFFICIENCY, 10 KNOT CRUISE, 1100 MILE RANGE WITH 600 GALLONS OF FUEL. NEW BOTTOM PAINT, DRIP-LESS SEAL, PROP BALANCE, NEW FLY BRIDGE ENCLOSURE AND DECK PAINT WITH IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS. HAS A VERY LARGE FISH HOLD, FULL GALLEY, T.V AND DVD ETC..IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE LONG RANGE SPORT FISHER OR CHARTER BOAT, AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE, YOU HAVE JUST FOUND IT. FINANCING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. 714 383 4689, OR PM. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE. .MORE PICS TO COME.
    PRICE REDUCTION

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
    • 40 ft SPORT BOAT-tn.jpg
    • 40 ft SPORT BOAT-Stbd Side.jpg
    • 40 ft SPORT BOAT-Roomy walk around.JPG
    • 40 ft SPORT BOAT-Roomy stern 01.JPG
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. bloody tip

WOW BOYS this is a real PARTY BOAT! PARTY BOATS ROCK
  3. la vida

Now thats a REEL boat.
    I wish I could.
  4. rstephens91350

Bucket List for me! come on lottery!
  5. BuonaForTuna

Let's all pitch in $20 bucks and make this the official Bloodydecks party boat
  6. YellowTail310

I'm in with Jesse
  7. fuenstock

Any interior pictures? Galley, lower helm, bunks?
  8. la vida

X-3
  9. Ali

I want this.

Let's see some more pics of the interior, etc...
  10. doughnut

11. Trayscool

that thing is beautiful

if I pay my $20 can I just party? I wont even bring rods LOL
  12. Rodman 28

What is the year & horsepower rating of the Volvo?, any bow or stern thursters?, trim tabs?, generator?, transmission brand & reduction ratio?...Thanks, Mark
  13. trandc9

It looks like the Spectra
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  14. Bank Robber

Wow! Killer 6 pack rig! A little slow but incredible range.
  15. Gil Marlin

16. SOUTHWEST

17. WERD

The engine is rated at 370 hp, no thrusters, the engine was set up with two alternators, a large one to charge the house bank and bait system bank, and a smaller one to charge the engine bank, this was designed to eliminate the need for a generator. The boat has three separate bat. banks, one for the engine, one for the house and one for the bait system, it is also equipped with a rheostat so before stopping for the night you can increase the charge to any bank you wish.
  18. Simon Bon Bowery

Dam,

Let's buy this...

I will buy in.. $21.00 Makes Captain.
  19. Saluki

That's a hell of a deal.
  20. inSTANt bendo

I'll go in 1/3....need 2 partners!!!