2nd annual Saltydawg/Mark Fretwell Memorial 8 day

Discussion in 'San Diego Long Range Fishing' started by SALTYDAWG, Nov 5, 2010.

Share This Page

1. SALTYDAWG Advertiser

Saltydawg Custom Rods/Mark Fretwell Memorial 2nd annual June 8 day trip on the Red Rooster Leave 6/16/2011, returns 6/24/2011 Price $2095. Contact Lee Palm Sportfishing 619-224-3857 or bill@saltydawgrods.com

This as always a great trip and will be a little different this year without Mark, but we will honor his memory. Lots of give aways and swag again

Let the shit talking begin, sign up boys
    • 2nd annual Saltydawg/Mark Fretwell Memorial 8 day-rooster.jpg
  2. BuonaForTuna

I so want to try and budget this one in. I cant wait to see the Mark Rod on this trip!
  3. MikeyLikesIt

I am #2, I believe......(at least I should be, I am half paid-up) :waglleybooty:

Can I make the first cast? I promise, Markie, I wont backlash..... :rolleyes:
  4. nunyabizness1

Bill, what an awesome tribute this is to Markie Mark. Annie and I were talking about this just the other night and she is VERY touched that you are organizing this event in his memory. She is hanging in there and this is all really starting to hit her hard with him gone. Knowing that this trip is planned will give her something nice to know that Mark would be very humbled by your efforts on his behalf.

I wish I could afford to go on the trip, I know it won't be the same without Mark there for all those who go each year but I am sure it will be a memorable one!
  5. SALTYDAWG Advertiser

Maggie, arent you supposed to be shopping :D
  6. BigJack

it seems earlier than last year?

Let me make sure I am out of school

in memory of Mark
  7. MikeyLikesIt

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  8. FishStalker

It's on like donkey kong!

I think I'm in the top five...I called the office a few days after we got off the last trip.

BTW, I'm not giving up my bunkroom for that jackass coach again this year. He can sleep with arvin or on the bait tank but he can suck a dick if he thinks he can stroll up on the day the trip leaves and start bumping people from their assigned rooms.
  9. SALTYDAWG Advertiser

Holy shit, that is hilarious:rofl:
  10. Fishybuzz

Mikey....the truth hurts.....LMAO....albacore the why bother fish IMO...

I needed a laugh to start my day.....
  11. MikeyLikesIt

.....I cant take credit for that. A little bird told me it was a terrorist plot. :D
  12. FlyinFishOTI

That's some funny chit right there man. Whoever put that together must be an astonishingly good looking young man who understands the beauty of yellowtail fishing.
  13. FishStalker

That rules you out Chewy...
  14. MikeyLikesIt

...or some fag who got corn-holed by a 15# al-ba-core on 80# gear.... :rolleyes:

very creative, either way. :D
  15. BigJack

that is great
  16. sealskinner

Fuck, thats funny.
  17. Johnny J

Damn Mikey, I spit coffee out my nose twice. Love the part about squeezzing the bait. Did you ever post pics of those albi fisherman rigging through the window in the galley or their hazmat booties.
  18. MikeyLikesIt

I cant take credit for that....

yeah, Arvin is a master baiter, and loves to fish for al-bacore. LOL (he wrote that, not me.)

I have those pics somewhere. :D I'll have to find them.
  19. WreckinBall

Life is full of disappointments, Mikey. :D
  20. MikeyLikesIt

little disappointments......yup. I think Christina is really a blonde. :shake: