25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish

Discussion in 'Members Boats For Sale' started by mongo75, Jun 25, 2011.

1. mongo75

Hey guys haven't been on in a while as I'm busy at work and after breaking down I need money for repairs, so I'm looking for offers on my boat. Some of you may have seen the progress on her in the boat forum. Here's what I have for it;

- hull completely stipped to bare glass, new 1.5" stringers, all wood is new glass covered
    - blueprinted Chrysler 440 freshwater cooled
    - rebuilt Walter v-drive
    - rebuilt 72C Velvet drive
    - Raytheon 25 mile radar
    - Autopilot (used)
    - new gauges
    - holly and teak look a like flooring I made with lamniate flooring and hardwood strips
    - 2 used hydraulic helms w/new stainless wheels
    - 2 75 gal tanks
    - 25 gal water tank (new)
    - new glass hatch for berthing area
    - both used windows and frames for sides of cabin
    - 2 stainless sinks
    - tons of stainless parts (fuel, water fills, sinks, etc)
    - lots of other parts, macerators, bilge pumps, other stuff, some old some new
    - good amount of glass, and you also get whatever epoxy I have left over (I used NO cheap resin) epoxy primer, misc chemicals/paints, manuals for engine, trans, v-drive- basically it's everything I have that's boat related.
    - 10k capacity trailer, rebuilt surge brake, new rims, ok tires, brakes on one axle

The cabin is glass covered, needs finish sanding and paint, bridge installed and wired, deck built for rear, and some more. I'm only selling so I can pay for truck repairs. Y'all know what it'll take to finish her, and I already have over $8000 in her. Just looking for a reasonable offer, and I will not part it out. Please call or email if you have any questions or would like to see it. The boat is located on Camp Pendleton, and the parts and everything i have for it is in my house in Rancho Santa Margarita.

Thanks,
    Danny Jones
    GySgt USMC
    949-616-0210
    OCSemperFi@aol.com
    www.SemperFIServices.org
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-Savannah II 20100507 010.jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (1).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (2).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (3).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (4).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (5).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (6).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-sale pics (11).jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-Savannah II 20100501 006.jpg
    • 25' Luhrs Flybridge project, new drive train and 95% of parts to finish-Savannah II 20100501 008.jpg