2010 Yellowtail Shootout comments thread

Discussion in '2010 Yellowtail Shootout' started by Marcus, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Marcus

We at BD always want to make sure our tourneys are the best in SoCal. We'd like to hear your comments on any suggestions, compliments on how the tournament went.

If you didn't fish the tournament but thought about it please let us know what your reasoning was to not join up.

We want to continue to make this the best event of the year.

Thanks
  2. Tues

Yellowtail are gay...

From a fan of BD..

I would like to see web camera's set up. It's a web based tourney, I would to see the shit behind the scenes, as a reality show, as it plays out...
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  3. sealskinner

I liked the tourney. Even though we didn't catch shit.

Maybe if you banned Tailchasers and LTBOLTMAN for a couple years there might be some better participation.:rofl::rofl:
  4. Marcus

Lol, no shit. Winners 2 out of 4 tournaments. Winners of the Dash for Cash in 2 out of 4 tournaments.

I think they know how to fish yellowtail........
  5. Afry

Had a lot of fun and will do it again if nothing else just so Tailchasers and LTBOLTMAN will have some prize monies to collect. :2gunsfiring_v1:

But why have all the "breaks" at the awards? It got a little slow - kinda like dial up LOL. I know the Sheraton doesn't cut you in on the beer sales so once you start the program - get er done!

Besides I can only pretend to like everyone there for so long and then they start to see through my bullshit. :D

Otherwise, it ran MUCH smoother without Ali there playing grab ass with the pretty girls....:boobies:
  6. Babu

Dash for cash check in at SD Bay also.
  7. Cory Admin

If you guys have negative things about the tournament you dont want to post up, send a PM to Marcus or myself. We are always looking for ways to make the tournanement better for you guys.
  8. Smudge

Hold it when I'm in town.... :D
  9. the junky

Can you please kill about 200 seals at the islands first before the tournament starts. Or maybe import some whites from lupe. HA HA HA
  10. LTBOLTMAN

LOLLOLLOL..... maybe we can post something on our game plan to level the playing field...LOL