1987 skipjack 24 flying bridge - $4300 (southbay)ON CRAIGSLIST

Discussion in 'Members Boats For Sale' started by IDRVBIGTRKS, Jun 16, 2011.

Share This Page

1. IDRVBIGTRKS

NOT MINE JUST PASSING IT ALONG BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL FOR SOMEONE HERE...

here is the url;

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/boa/2442878434.html

here is the craigslist ad in case it goes away

I GOT THIS BOAT LAST YEAR TO FIX UP, BUT MY SON MESSED UP ,NOW I HAVE PAY FOR A QUICK WEDDING.
    I WONT HAVE THE $$$$$ TO FIX IT FOR A LONG TIME. THE BOAT IS SOLED, MOTOR IS A AQ271A VOLVO PENTA, AND A 280 OUTDRIVE. THE MOTOE AND OUTDRIVE NEED TO BE RE-BUILT. HAS NEW BOTTOM PAINT, NEVER IN THE WATER,AS YOU CAN SEE I BROUGHT A NEW HEAT EXCHANGER, FOR FRESH WATER COOLING $680.00, A 280 OUTDRIVE $900.00 FOR PARTS OR REPLACE, A NEW BATTERY $100 AND MADE A ROCKET LUNCHER. THIS IS A 1987 SKIPJACK, RUNNING WORTH OVER $25.000
    $4.300 OBO CALL MIKE 310-228-7798 THANKS I CANT GET THE PITCHERS TO LOAD, CAN EMAIL..

<!-- START CLTAGS -->
    here are the pictures from the ad also
    • 1987 skipjack 24 flying bridge - $4300 (southbay)ON CRAIGSLIST-SKIP 1.jpg
    • 1987 skipjack 24 flying bridge - $4300 (southbay)ON CRAIGSLIST-SKIP2.jpg
    • 1987 skipjack 24 flying bridge - $4300 (southbay)ON CRAIGSLIST-SKIP3.jpg
    • 1987 skipjack 24 flying bridge - $4300 (southbay)ON CRAIGSLIST-SKIP4.jpg
  2. Captain Curt

Hell of a deal if someone wants a project. Doesn't look that far away from killing fish to me. We all know that it can do the Tuna grounds with no sweat. Just need to find the right person to put the love, sweat, money and time in her.

Curtis..........

The boat Hanna.............
  3. Lou W

A 1987 skippy is not worth 25k unless maybe it had a brand new turbo diesel in it
  4. EL PADROTE

would you consider selling me that swimstep?
  5. IDRVBIGTRKS

i guess you missed the part where i said it was not mine just passing it along
    call the owner in the ad
    have a great day
  6. Aggro

How much for your flower pot? :D
  7. EL PADROTE

Boy do I feel like a ding-dong! I seen the this ad on CL as well and figured you had that boat. Sorry about that Michael
  8. IDRVBIGTRKS

YOU SO FUNNIE :worship: