11-17-05 SARL a Bang! Bang! 28lb. Lloyd day/pics

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing Reports' started by BanginBob, Nov 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BanginBob

Bangin Bob on the wire

Lines hit the water and like the BanginBobbers become alive, the magic takes affect and one goes up slowly. Setting the hook, Bang! Bang! Large head appears to break the water and like a hunted running from the hunter, goes air born to escape the rath of BanginBob. Lunker goes left, drag just ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and everything is going as planned. Lunker goes right, and I knew this had to be a Lloyd, as at no time was this lunker going to give up. Up, over, under, and as I head towards the anglers to the left, of me, he didn't want to move his 6lb line against my 2lb The lines were bumping, and as sweat is beading on my face hoping the lunker wasn't going to unbutton, the Maxima line comes through to my favor Calling out for the net, Pickleboy is following the fish up and down the shore line The lunker is feeling the rath of BanginBob and decides after 5 minutes that its time to surrender, bang! Bang! 28lb. Lloyd to the bangin' BBQ.

BanginBob's rating: Bang!
    • 11-17-05 SARL a Bang! Bang! 28lb. Lloyd day/pics-bb record trout.JPG
  2. michael

Nice catch. Good job on the lunker :beerbang:
  3. Jason Admin

Where was it snagged?
  4. drmboy

5. fishnfool

6. Saluki

I always wondered what a steroid infested cowboy boot tastes like... so how was it?
  7. KC Kevin

Now THAT is some funny, funny, I mean bangin' funny shit dude. I am dying over hear. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You aren't serious, are you? "the lunker is feeling the rath". I got tears in my eyes reading this post. :rofl: :rofl:
  8. the hook

Just what kind of tail rot does that thing have?

Still a large guppie. Congrats, I guess.

hj
  9. Pickleboy

lmfao that was freaking good :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :jo: :jo: :jo: :drool: :drool: :Pillow_Fi :_portable :_portable :_portable :rofl:

fishing @ its finest in the :_portable :_portable :_portable
  10. FishGuru

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought I ran away from this "Bangin Bob on the wire" shit from the other board :Beat_Them :stfu: :It__s_Out :cussing: :i_piss_on :jigga: :jigga: :jigga: :jigga: Yes, fishing in the shit hole for mutated fucken trout at its finest... So how does it taste? Okay Im sorry guys, I admit it:Bawling_e . Since ain't shit happening in saltwater I firgure I tend to my fishing itch, I went fishing there today also took a couple of pictures of the epic event

Saw this near the "bubblehole"
    [​IMG]

Look at my boy.. Isn't he pimp....
    [​IMG]

I would never fish there if it was the last body of water on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:
  11. Fishin4Life

IM CALLING BULL SHIT
  12. FishGuru

Yes that lake is Bull Shit:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  13. fishwithsyd

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  14. drmboy

15. greeper

I see nothing wrong with this post, how can you criticize SARL. They stock such beatiful full tailed trout, unlike LNL. Geez lighten up guys and don't be so mean to BB...

Yeah fucking right, that place is a shit hole:_portable :_portable :_portable :_portable , this has to be the classic post of the season for freshwater..:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd need to :smoking33 :smoking33 :smoking33 :smoking33 :smoking33 before I'd fish that place.
  16. Smitty

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :jo: :jo: :jo: :jo: :jo:

Gotta love this...
    NEW PENDING STATE RECORD RAINBOW TROUT
    CAUGHT 11-17-05
    MICHAEL LOPEZ - PARAMOUNT
    CAUGHT ON GREEN & WHITE JIG WITH A WHITE NITRO WORM TRAILER DIPPED IN CHARTREUSE NITRO GREASE.

BAHAHA!!! It sure is interesting how every record that comes out of there comes from someone on the inside.......snaaaaaaaagerss!!!!!!

That was a hilarious Bangin Bob impression though....
  17. Kevin J. Oliver

Yeah, I'd need to smoke a fat one before I believed that post .... at least get the neck, chin and hair lined up on a paste job ...... does he think we all just fell off the friggin' turnip wagon or what ??!!
  18. fishwithsyd

Wht do you mean? I thaught Bob was just jerkin us around.
  19. Pickleboy

SUCH A STRANGE POSE !!!! WONDER WHY THEY HAD THE TAIL BURIED IN THE WATER ?????????

could it be because their wasnt a tail on that poor beat up steroid , genetically altered mutant fish ???

SARL = SORRY ASS RIVER LAKES

the real deal straight from the origanal banging bob himself not some imposter

http://www.fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=15144
  20. fishwithsyd

Bigfish

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:38 pm Post subject: loyds rule!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome report bob, I was on the edge of my seat reading that. One question, how do you lose so many fish??

Loyds Rule!!!

My favorite response yet.