10/27 SARL. WFO (PICS)

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing Reports' started by ScRaPpY wUn, Oct 27, 2005.

1. ScRaPpY wUn

me and austin and my friend scottie went fishing today at sarl. we decided to rent a boat and fish the bubble hole. ddam did that pay off. there is only three words that describe today wide FU#K#N OPEN. u couldnt do nothing wrong today it was that good u could throw any color mini jig tipped wit a lip ripper or a power worm, any lip ripper, and any colored power worm we didnt even throw power bait. i only threw it at the end for one last fish and it was like instantly. im go out tomorow again. well enuff talk here tthe pics.
    our limit of 10
    [​IMG]
    my three fish. a 4, 5, and 7.
    [​IMG]
    my 4lber
    [​IMG]
    my 5lber
    [​IMG]
    my 7lber
    [​IMG]
    my three nice ones again
    [​IMG]
    austin wit average size fish
    [​IMG]
    austin wit another one
    [​IMG]

we would of taken more pics but it was too wide so we barely took pics.sorry austin u didnt get a nice one today man, well catche them next week. cant wait till they stock the lolyds
    see whoever is gonna be out there tomrow.

peace ScRaPpY[/quote]
  2. Smitty

Shit man...that's pretty impressive! Congrats!
  3. Kevin J. Oliver

friggin' nice fish dude !!
  4. Jason Admin

How did the crave work?
  5. Saluki

Nice sized Lunker Trout!!!!
  6. brokenseal

nice fish alex,you actuallly showed me a pic on your camera phone the other day at fishermans.wow!! Ill be in to pic up some tackle and talk to you some more about some tacktics to use.
  7. ScRaPpY wUn

thanks fore the comments. yea come in and talk to me ill tell u everything to use and where to fish.
  8. tunakid

man what a fun day. still cant believe i didnt get a nicer fish. o well still had fun with the rats