05 Chevy Silverado 2500 crew cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by DaGodFaja, Jun 7, 2011.

1. DaGodFaja

2005 Chevy silverado 2500 HD 4x4 Gas 6.0 liter engine with a 6 inch Fabtech Lift on 35inch tires. Plenty of tread left, 120,000 mile on the odometer. Clean title, no accidents, registration up to date, pink slip in the hand. Engine and drivetrain runs SOLID, no issues or suprises. Body and interior in good shape. Please dont contact me unless you serious. KBB has price at a low trade in of 12K to a high private party sell price 15K+ before the add ons. .I need to get this out of my driveway cuz the wife's complaining. I got at a smoking deal from a buddy four months ago who bought it brand new. He was leaving out of state and didnt have the means to store another vehicle so I picked it up. Its a bit of an overkill for my use as this beast can haul some pretty good weight as I'm sure you all know. I understand gas prices suck balls and I want to sell this truck fast. Thus I've Priced it below anything even slightly comparible and even below what I paid for it, asking 10K obo.

you can contact me at 949-433-0218 Thanks for looking Billy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. YANK N CRANK #2

What's it have for an engine?? 6.0 gas?
  3. Rob Sanford

Come on dude....lacking a little info....Engine?....I'm interested....color?....pics?
  4. DaGodFaja

sorry guys i hit the wrong button, I have a post with more detail and pics coming as soon as i can delete this one but I guess its a bit late so i'll have to do it again
  5. DaGodFaja

6. umoa

what mpg do you get on it?
  7. proyotehunter

I wish it had the Diesel. Bump.
  8. DaGodFaja

14-15 mpg at 65mph on the highway. 12mpg at 80mph on the highway. I'm guessing 9mpg is a close racap of towing a 25 ft skipjack at 65mph as I only did this once. Lately Towing my 15ft Skiff at around 1000lbs you'd hardly notice a difference in power or mileage and forget that you were towing something unless you looked in the rear view mirror.