Results 1 to 10 of 77
Mar-14-2012, 02:00 PM #1
Sad to say, but Fortune 3 day postponed
Bruce and I decided it was best to cancel the trip leaving this Friday, and reschedule for two weeks from then. We'll still have that early 9 am departure time, only now it's on March 30th.
Very sorry for any inconvenience, but the weather forecast had changed to some nasty conditions, and no need for anyone to go out and get hurt.
Call Fisherman's Landing and either reschedule, or get a refund.
Hopefully we keep as many of our original attendees as we can, sure seemed like a fun group.
619-221-8500Pro staff for Catchy Tackle, Okuma, Soft Steel Ultra, Tufline spectra, and Seeker
Mar-14-2012, 02:05 PM #2
Unfortunate but completely understandable. Safety is paramount.
Mar-14-2012, 02:08 PM #3
good call choater! hopefully the water warms up and the yellows show up.
2 more weeks of shit talking!!
Mar-14-2012, 02:13 PM #4
Mar-14-2012, 02:13 PM #5
Mar-14-2012, 02:17 PM #6
Not sure yet if we can make it work in two weeks, but we're going to try...
Mar-14-2012, 02:18 PM #7
I'm bummed, I really was looking forward to spending time on the water, but it's the right call, no need to take anglers out in a shit storm, I would have fun regardless. I look forward to the April fools 3 day, can we still have corn beef?
Mar-14-2012, 02:26 PM #8
good call better safe than sorry......and maybe some yellows...
Mar-14-2012, 02:35 PM #9
Bummer on the weather, I was looking forward to this trip.
Mar-14-2012, 02:56 PM #10
I heard we were going to be fishing with the Northwestern and Timebandit. I have 2 spots and it looks like my Daddy Darrell might not be able to work it out. So my question, is scalping allowed. Do I hear a bid?
By Fishinnut in forum Washington StateReplies: 1Last Post: Jan-18-2012, 03:50 PM
By Fishinnut in forum Washington StateReplies: 12Last Post: Oct-26-2011, 03:33 PM
By BigJoe in forum Fishing Club ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: May-22-2010, 04:13 PM
By Iceman in forum Kayak FishingReplies: 6Last Post: Mar-09-2010, 11:31 AM