Results 1 to 10 of 33
Thread: Introduction Message from PENN
Feb-03-2012, 11:21 AM #1
Introduction Message from PENN
Hello everyone, We are pleased to be supporting the Bloody Decks forum and are happy to be joining the community. Please feel free to post any new threads on the WORLD OF PENN forum area with product questions, service needs or just to share your experiences on the water.
It’s nice to know who you are talking to so we want to let you know who we are. Our team that will be handling our responses from PENN includes:
Steve Carson (a.k.a tunanorth) - PENN West Coast Prostaffer
Tom Blecker – PENN Reel Services Supervisor
Tony Dubeck – PENN Quality Technician
Chris Derrick – PENN Brand Marketing Manager
Mike Rice – PENN Senior Business Manager
Cameron Hughes – PENN Associate Product Manager
Alright, so we have to lay some ground rules:
1. We will be answering questions during business hours (8am-5pm) unless we are traveling for work and don’t have internet connections. Please be patient as we will answer any questions. We have families that want to see us and we like to fish as much as you do, so we aren’t always in front of the computer.
2. If you have a problem with the way we are handling responses on the forum feel free to shoot us a PM and we will be happy to handle it offline. We are here to help and offer the best possible customer service.
3. Tell us what you think. We want to hear your thoughts about our product line…good or bad. We hope that we learn from you and much as we teach. The way we think that is part of being in the community.
4. Keep it civil. No cussing or foul language. There are kids that read these threads, so let’s not steer them in the wrong direction.
5. We are constantly improving our product line and we’ve taken significant steps to improve the quality of the products we bring to market over the past few years. We’ll be sure to let you know what’s new on the thread, but not before we are ready to announce it.
Thanks to everyone for welcoming us and allowing us to participate in the forum.
Feb-03-2012, 11:40 AM #2
We are all STOKED to have you boys on here!
Feb-03-2012, 11:55 AM #3
Great to see Penn have an official presence here on BD. Looking forward to seeing many great posts here.
Feb-03-2012, 02:10 PM #4
I heard the new stuff coming out is supposed to be insane.
Feb-03-2012, 06:20 PM #5
Welcome, this will be a great addition to the Board.
Feb-03-2012, 06:36 PM #6
Nice to have you guys aboard to answer all of the Penn questions. Can't wait to check out the new stuff!
Feb-03-2012, 06:42 PM #7
Looking forward to answering even more questions here on BD!"The best kind of fish in the world is the one on the end of your line"
Penn Pro Staffer
Feb-03-2012, 07:09 PM #8
[QUOTE= Keep it civil. No cussing or foul language/quote//
No cussing????? No foul language???? Ali!!! Jason!!! WHAT did you tell these guys about BD???
BTW - love Penn productsGod created the fishing pole to keep the truely gifted from ruling the world.
DISCLAIMER: All information posted by me anywhere on the internet is purely for entertainment purposes. Information in my postings cannot be relied upon as, nor considered, factual. Thank you
Feb-03-2012, 07:16 PM #9Captain
- Join Date
- Glendora Ca
WELCOME, good to know the products I own are supported on this board.
Feb-03-2012, 07:40 PM #10
welcome to the nuthouse, guys.
Most of us grew up with PENN products. It is amazing how well it (still) works!
look forward to checking out the latest stuff.
see ya'll at the shows."Ineptocracy" A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and are rewarded with goods paid for by the confiscated wealth of others.
By Clouserminnow in forum Washington Saltwater Fishing ReportsReplies: 8Last Post: May-14-2011, 04:32 PM
By The Reel Baja in forum Fly FishingReplies: 7Last Post: Feb-04-2008, 11:31 AM
By teambjp_jesse in forum Fishing Chit ChatReplies: 2Last Post: Nov-08-2006, 11:48 PM
By bjp(Paul) in forum Fishing Chit ChatReplies: 5Last Post: Nov-07-2006, 10:02 AM
By mrsea in forum Fishing Chit ChatReplies: 16Last Post: Sep-01-2005, 08:28 PM